Oh, Ryan. It’s been years and I still think of you – it’s hard to let go of the things you’ve said and promised.
You don’t realise how much it hurts – how much it pains me to see you with somebody else. Time and again, you’ve broken me, yet I still come running back to you. I just want to forget. I want to move on. But always, round this time of the year, it hits me….
…your wonderful soul was birthed into this earth, and my life was never the same.
People say to only look back at all the good times, but you’ve shattered my heart into shards so tiny, piecing it whole would be an impossible feat. So here I am, looking back at all the painful times…
1. Like when you went ahead and got tattoos, after already knowing that my mother loathes them.
2. When you just refused to eat any of the cereal I bought you.
3. What about when you kissed Rachel.
You swore to me it was just for the cameras.
4. Then had the audacity to let me find out otherwise like this?
5. When you bedded Emma Stone after knowing SHE WAS LIKE A SISTER TO ME.
6. When you promised to be nice to Steve.
But obviously wasn’t.
7. When you lost your sh*t in 2011 because of Carey Mulligan.
8. And finally, when you didn’t have the decency to tell me Eva would be staying.
So I hope you have a very Happy Birthday this 12th of November, Ryan. May God bless the beautiful lines on your face, and abs.