You’ve probably heard already by now that your all-time playlist staple band Coldplay is playing in South East Asia for their 2017 tour. Even though they skipped Malaysia from the list (should we be getting used to this?), I thought heading to Singapore for Chris Martin wasn’t an impossible thing – by now I suppose the whole population of planet earth had the same thought I did.
Tickets were sold out almost immediately after it went up for sale on November 21st.
Coldplay show tickets often run out with one of the heaviest online traffic on the ticketing website where people from all around the world e-queue to make a purchase.
At around this point, fans like me would probably wait it out and keep an eye for re-sell tickets. But this time, it’s a big no for me. People are selling off their tickets on sites like stubhub for up to 24 grand and we’re shooked.
This is tragic, and to rub alcohol on our sad, sad, open wound – here’s a list of 5 things you can do with RM24 large.
1. Buy a Wine Dispensing System. This will come in handy when we miss out ANOTHER Coldplay show.
2. Sail off on a dream cruise in Bali for 2 nights. We plan on making this splurge worthwhile…
3. Strut a Cartier Love Bracelet like Kylie Jenner. If you’re going to be literally locked into a commitment, it better be in Cartier.
4. Eat a $5000 burger at Fleur. The word ‘Fancy’ doesn’t even make the cut with this one.
5. Buy A 2007 Honda City. What’s better than being upset? Being upset in a car you just bought in cash.
Our heartbreaks might not heal immediately, but please don’t encourage re-sellers to raise prices unethically by creating a demand of tickets at such prices. Music is for everyone to enjoy!