The former ‘Gossip Girl’ star insisted Aurélie Wynn’s account that she was overpowered and sexually assaulted by him over three years ago is “provably untrue” and he would never do anything so “vile and horrific”.
Ed – who earlier in the week denied Kristina Cohen’s allegations against him – wrote on Twitter:
— Ed Westwick (@EdWestwick) November 9, 2017
Aurélie had spoken out on Facebook about her alleged ordeal, which she claimed took place at the home of the 30-year-old star and was “similar” to what Kirstina claimed had happened to hre.
And the former actress then went on to claim that her boyfriend at the time, Mark Salling – who last month was pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography – blamed her for the alleged offence and broke up with her because of her claims.
She rounded off her post by thanking Kristina for coming forward to accuse Ed as she said she wouldn’t have spoken out if it wasn’t for her.
Ed previously denied Kristina’s allegation.
He said earlier this week:
— Ed Westwick (@EdWestwick) November 7, 2017
*Sourced by Bang ShowBiz