One of the problems we often face is feeling fatigue when it’s time to grind and get work done! Have you ever felt like even after you’ve slept through your alarm and have filled up the advised 8 hours of snoozing, you’re still sleepy? Either you start exercising to get the blood flowing every morning or you can try out these drinks to power-up for the day!
The spicy lemon tonic will invigorate your liver. The ginger will aid digestion, the lemon is alkalising, and your metabolism will love the cayenne.
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 1 thumb-sized piece of root ginger, peeled
- 3/4 glass organic apple juice
- 1/4 glass water
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Combine all the ingredients in a glass. Enjoy!
Plenty of vitamins in just one glass.
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 lemon, peeled and de-pipped
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 handful spinach
- 1/2 avocado
Mix all the ingredients in a blender until smooth. Drink immediately.
If you’re feeling weak and demotivated, and a healthy juice just won’t cut it — opt for a detox. It may just do wonders to replenish your rhythm at work!
TRY A MENTAL DETOX
Your seven steps to real relaxation:
- Find a quiet space where you can sit still for up to five minutes.
- Close your eyes, and bring your focus to the back of your head.
- Now, let your mind wander.
- As you observe your mind, focus on any bodily sensations you feel.
- You may begin to notice tension in the body as certain thoughts move through your mind.
- Breathe into the area where you feel any sensations, hold for three seconds, the release with a soft “whoosh” sound.
- Repeat Steps 1 through 6, until you observe gentleness in your mind and softness in your body.