Holiday season’s coming up, and idk about you, but the one criteria that I look for in a hotel stay is, of course, a bath tub.
It’s the perfect time to use up all the formerly useless bath bombs your friends got you as gifts!
How lush is that fizzle, man? And, yes, you can go nuts with filling up the tub with a few instead of just one! If you reckon you don’t have enough, or maybe your friends were nice enough to get you cooler (more like usable) gifts, then here’s how you can DIY them!
What you’ll need:
2 cups Epsom salts
2 tablespoons water
1 drop food colouring
Silicone moulds to the shape of your liking
Air tight storing jars
1. Stir and mix the Epsom salts and water in a bowl.
2. Add your essential oils one drop at a time. You can put as much, or as little as you like, depending on how strong you want your bath bombs to smell.
3. Now, the colouring! Just one drop into the mix is fine – let’s not get over board and end up like Tobias.
4. Spoon your mixture into your moulds. Make sure you pack them down and fill your moulds up. If you want, you can actually just use your hands to pack them into a rustic looking shape.
5. Let it sit for a bit before removing them from the mould and allowing them to dry for 3 days.
6. Store in your air tight jars, and dress ’em with ribbons, just ’cause!
if you end up making too many, you can always just give them away as Christmas or birthday gifts hahahahaahahahahahaha.