If you’re a beauty junkie, then you would have seen Coco Game Centers, the pop-up stores by Chanel Beauty that has made its way around the region. Now it’s hit our shores — open for two weeks, you have exactly ten more days to get onto the Chanel beauty arcade bandwagon, and register for the Coco Game Center.
You can go by yourself (make sure you’ve got your most OOTD-ready outfit on) or with your best Insta-baes who will play up with you and snap some #slay pictures of you at the Instagrammable corners. Level up your beauty game and your Insta game at the same time!
Now, you’ve seen it all over the socials and probably wonder — WHAT?! WHERE? HOW?
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s free (yes!) to play. All you need to do is register your slot here and make your way there for your designated time slot: http://chanelbeautymy.com/events/cocogamecentre
- You can win samples! But if you fall in love with something, you can still purchase it right there and then. It’s an arcade PLUS pop-up!
- Try not to drive, but you still can. Waze it to 23 Jalan Sultan Ismail and you can park in the open air parking lot behind the pop-up. While KL traffic can make you a bit meh, we’d advise taking a Grab, or even the LRT and having a stroll.
- It’s running from 28 April to 13 May 2018, so you can even bring Mum over for the cutest beauty-gamer crossover experience she’ll love forever! (Make sure you win her something nice, k…)
So are you ready, Player One? Scroll through to see what you’ll be able to enjoy, claw down and snap up while you’re at the Coco Game Center. Have fun!
1. The unmiss-able, unmistakeable pop-up by the side of Jalan Sultan Ismail