Beauty Bag Essentials You Need To Have In Your Gym Bag
Get yourself ready for the day post-workout with essentials you will need in your make-up bag. After a sweaty session, there’s nothing like a cold shower to simmer the body down. If you’re the kind of person who prefers to squeeze an exercise before you head to work, it’s important to keep your routine in check. You don’t want to show up to a meeting reeking the smell of gym socks.
Clean out of a shower, you will need the following items:
1. Massage a face oil into your skin to quench dry skin without leaving it feeling greasy.
2. Save time from washing and having to blow-dry your hair, spritz some dry shampoo into the roots of your hair.
3. Made from 100% natural ingredients and fragrance-free, swipe a few times on your pits and you don’t have to worry about BO. Apply directly on damp skin after shower.
4. Semi-matte BB cushion for a light coverage so you won’t hide that glow!5. Calming and protecting hand cream you’ll need to cure dehydration. Your rough hands need some TLC.
6. No matter how amazing your lipstick is, chapped lips will always be noticeable. With a slight tint, this is the only lip product you need.