How to Transform Your Make-Up from Day to Night in 5 Steps or Less
As an urban and independent woman with a busy lifestyle, our daily lives are filled with inevitable small challenges to overcome. In most days, we go from the never ending business meeting to a lunch event, an intense workout session then straight to a girl’s night out; and with such a packed schedule, the last thing we need in our agenda is a time-consuming beauty routine to look perfect for every occasion. Luckily, with Maybelline The Nudes Palette, you can now achieve the clean, effortless daytime look while getting extra 15 minutes of sleep in the morning and also be ready for the dance floor in a snap – even in the back of a cab!
1. Apply Muddy all over the upper lid and Siren along the lower lash line.
2. Highlight the brow bone and inner corner using Frozen.
3. For added definition, draw on a thin line on the upper lid using Maybelline Hypersharp wing.
4. Apply a quick coat of Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
5. Finish off with Reb 06 for that natural pink lips.
1. Frame the face by darkening the brows using an eyebrow brush dipped in Fur.
2. Build up the intensity of the eyeshadow by adding a thin layer of Muddy all over the upper lid.
3. Thicken the liquid eyeliner for a bolder look.
4. With a liner brush, darken the lower lash line using After Hours.
5. Complete the look with Reb 09 for the perfect rosy lips.
1. Sweep on a light layer of Siren all across the upper lid.
2. Add depth to the eye by applying Tanned on the outer corner of both upper and lower eyelids.
3. Line your eyes with Maybelline Hypersharp Wing.
4. Curl the lashes and apply a generous coat of Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara.
5. Choose Reb 06 for a more natural look.
1. Smudge out the eyeliner with After Hours using the included foam applicator.
2. Create a beautiful gradient effect by blending out the harsh line along the crease using Fur.
3. Darken the lower lash line with After Hours using a liner brush.
4. Pair with Reb 01 for that glamorous red lips.
1. Apply a generous amount of Siren all over the upper lid and Sandy along the lower lash line.
2. Frame the face with a pair of sculpted brows using Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo.
3. Thinly line the upper lid with Maybelline Hypersharp Wing.
4. Use Maybelline Rocket Mascara on the lashes.
5. Lastly, add Reb 08, a moisturising, pinky nude colour to the lips.
1. Focusing on the outer corner, apply Greige to deepen and elongate the eye.
2. Using what’s left on the brush, run the colour along the lower lash line.
3. With Muddy, blend out any harsh line along the crease.
4. Apply Bareskin on the inner corner to highlight.
5. Paint Reb 05, a beautiful orange-red colour on the lips and you’re done!
#DaretogoNude? We hope you enjoyed the tutorial and find it helpful!
For more makeup tips and tricks, head on over to Maybelline Malaysia’s official sites!