4 Homecooked Meals For Your Significant Other For V-Day
Nothing warms the heart more than a good homecooked meal. Why? It shows the effort and creativity of someone’s personality.
Seeing as Valentine’s Day is today, skip the fancy restaurants! Save your money and cook something delish for your man/woman.
These recipes are pretty simple and doesn’t require you to rob the bank.
1 Mac And Cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (10-oz.) block extra sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (optional)
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package elbow macaroni, cooked
- Preheat the oven at 200 degree Celcius. Heat up milk at high for 1.5 minutes. Melt the butter in a large skillet on medium-low heat and whisk in flour until smooth.
- Gradually whisk in the heated milk for 5 minutes until smooth and thick.
- Whisk in the remainder of the ingredients – salt, black pepper shredded cheese and any other desired seasonings.
- Spoon in the boiled pasta into the mixture gently and scoop it into a dish. Sprinkle shredded cheese atop and bake for 20 minutes or until the top gets brown.