You Will Most Definitely Be ‘Puas’ With This New Food, Music And Art Festival In Malaysia
Alas, three of our favourite things combined together in ONE festival and it’s happening right here on Malaysian shores. On Subang shores, to be exact.
PUAS 2017 is a new food, music and art festival that will be happening 3 days straight to satisfy all your senses by uniting independent food experiences from around the world and those from home. You can taste the different flavours all while enjoying Malaysia’s finest urban arts and music scene.
When will it be held?
The festival will be held from the 10th – 12th of February.
Where is it gonna be?
Puteh – Subang’s 21st century lifestyle event space.
Enjoy PUAS 2017 with:
- Fifty food trucks and restaurants
- Twenty two local indie acts
- Fifteen art handcraft exhibitors
- Urban art installations, workshops and gallery around the festival
- Garden wooden picnic area and a forest music stage
The best part?
Admission is free!
Make it a date between the 10th – 12th of February over at PUAS Festival!